Our pro IR series IR libraries provide huge IR content. Learn how easy it is, to navigate fast & productive to the `right` IR and get information about the unique feature set, those IR-libraries provide!
- Lots of options, huh? Dude, we PROMISE: You won`t be overwhelmed! All `pro IR series` libraries provide QUICK SATISFACTION and EASINESS just as well as all the options, PRO USERS may looking for! LEARN MORE how to NAVIGATE and find YOUR IR complement FAST & PRODUCTIVE for your individual signal chain on the FOLLOWING SLIDES!
pro IR series - feature set & IR structure
- Just listen to the 5 `I_dealized NULL Amp` MULTI mix IRs (appendix _I). STAY with the one, you LIKE most. CONGRATS - you`re DONE! QUICK & EASY, right? The OVERVIEW folder recap all the well balanced MULTI mix IR representations of the whole guitar CAB or individual speaker A, B, C & D.
Start from the OVERVIEW folder! Don`t wonder, if your search ends right here!
- Just jump DIRECTLY into the MIX folder of your prefered Speaker A, B, C, D or the whole CAB, if you MAY WANT try some more flavours of your mostly liked MULTI IR.
Favor Speaker A? Ready for some more flavours?
- The MIX-Speaker folders contain 30 BY EAR selected microphone PAIRS.
... or IR mixes from speaker B?
- The `M` in front of the two digits stands for MPT (minimal phase transform). Those 15 MPT mixes each MIX-Speaker folder provide are perfectly time aligned and support generally a more OPEN & DIRECT `in your face` sound, like a single miced cabinet will do.
... or IR mixes from speaker C?
- The `R` in front of the two digits stands for RAW (including real phase & authentic running time). Those 15 RAW mixes each MIX-Speaker folder provide will have in general a SMOOTHER top-end and can be rich of `CHARACTER`.
... or IR mixes from speaker D?
- The MIX-Cabinet folder include mix IRs including ALL speakers of the cabinet. Beside the MULTI mix, you`ll find mixes with certain microphones. You want the whole CAB, but exclusive captured from f. ex. the Shure™ SM57? Here you`ll find it... also again: MPT & RAW variants available.
... or whole CAB mixes?
- Sometimes, just a SINGLE-MIC will do the TRICK! The simplicity of a `ROUGH`, `CUTTING THRU` single Shure™ SM57 in front of the guitar cabinet is demonstrated a million times on all stages of the planet. Well, here you`ll find it. Or...
Simply looking for a SINGLE-MIC IR?
- ... take the SINGLE-MIC folders as your source for your OWN IR mixes. Use the MPT folder to mix perfectly time aligned WITHOUT any PHASE ISSUES. Experiment with the RAW variants, if you`re looking for minor real phase cancelations, which can result in more `CHARACTER` and `TOP-END ROLL OFF` effects. As mixing actual guitar cabinets in the Studio.
Want mixing your individual IR? SINGLE-MICs in MPT & RAW offers all options!
- You might have seen the REAR & ROOM IRs in the SINGLE-MIC folders? Overlooked? Scroll back and take a look :) The 5 AMBIENCE Stereo Pairs (L_eft + R_right) include CLOSE-MIC + ROOM-MIC + REAR-MIC. Take those as examples, what you could do for your individual mixes, to get some "room in your IN-EAR" fun ...
Looking for STEREO Ambience?
- 5 SIGNATURE mixes from Artists Anand Mahangoe (AM) and Thibault de Robillard (TR) as `add-on`. Try it! Perhaps you missed something, if not ...
We added some SIGNATURE mixes as well!